Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Little Boy, My Precious Boy




As i'm in my 5th month of my pregnancy now, I realise having a baby is such a JOY! I've started having this feeling growing more & more since the 3rd month after all the morning sickness gone.. then i'm beginning to enjoy the ancious motherhood!

Frankly, before I was holding the title of MRS, i always wonder how would it be to become a mother, and i can only picture myself being a 'Part Time " mummy... as full time working & only meet my baby at nite.

Then when the BIG NEWS came.. i'm not sure that i actually prepare for it..but nevertheless i'm happy...Since the early of my pregnancy, I somehow knew that it going to be a "kuku bird" in me... don't know why..just a feeling..then after the 4th month screening... the practitioner confirm as a BOY gave me a tremendous JOY!!


Half way through my pregnancy now, a lot that i've learn & i see how things can changes my life instantly. Patience somehow slip in me... i'm no longer getting angry at things fast & fussy..& I discover that I like to spend time alone.. talking & singing to my little junior... & read. When my hubby when holiday with the staff lately without me (voluntary).. i'm actually ok..& relaxing.. without feeling jealous that i'm out of the Fun Picture.

I started to play with the idea of being a full time MUMMY, as i feel no better candidate to take care of my Precious than me & myself. Naturally baby nursing & all the breast feeding kicks in my mind. I'll do it! I will find a way.. soon or later.

Shopping for my own, was no longer my itenary. All i'm interested in was my Boy Boy stuff..clothes , toys, craddle, and more..

Friends, let me tell u that nothing compares..to having feel the movement of a TINY LIFE in womb, the little sommersault & kicking creates a communication between us. The monthly scanning at the practitioner is what i await for, as this is the only time that i can meet my BOY BOY..seing him moving in me..will not only makes my day but the whole week!! Its such a JOY , A Beautiful Chapter that i'm going to open in 'my little black book'..without turning back..

2 Comments:

Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

u sound like the luckiest woman on earth... i'm happy for you too...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

true... that's exactly how i feel at the moment..
I felt so BLESSED!!
i wish everyone that read my blog will share this happiness & I'll pray that theirs will come in no time..

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home