Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fuck the Hypermarket!!


i had lunch in GIANT, KELANA JAYA yesterday with my colleague... then we decide to do a market survey for some sample product packaging for a client..so we enter the hypermarketlah..then i was stop by a security bitch.. asking me to leave my handbag at the counter!!! I was shock & definitely piss.. so i told her nicely that its my handbag( a little huge & look like a document bag).. i can't leave it behind..! She told me rudely saying that my bag is too huge & just take your wallet enough alreadylah..

Damn.. then
i blow it... i said lady... 1st.. its my choice to have such a big bag.. as i like it that way..& why don't u stop those aunties that carry big bags? 2nd do u have any insurance for me if anything happen to me bag?

Both answer are no & no!! I wanted to continue my angry conversation there.. & ask for their supervisor in charge.. no one turns up.. & my bf drag me away.. asking me not to make scene...the thing is...the way this bitch talking to me has make me blew maximum...

then i wonder maybe if i'm in US, i'll be asking human rights.. personal rights about my choice of taste.. my choice of document look alike bags.. that cost me a bomb..
& what if those aunties that's carry PRADA? LV? FERRAGAMO??? are they going to be so ebedient to leave their thousands of ringgit worth of bags in the stupid counter ??? or these aunties never been to hypermarket at all.. therefor never face this problem??

If they are so afraid of people stealing..they should have ask people to strip off before they enter the hypermarket!!! they can hide things everywhere.. not only in a big bags like mine!! And why do they bother to purchase those security device that cost hundreds of thousand with damn annoying noise???

So ladies next time when you go for grocery shopping.. just be in your undies.. & keep ur cash or credit cards in ur bra.. then they'll allow u to enter..perhaps then .. they'll scan through ur pussy.. that can hide a "can of tuna'!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Wow after Katerina .... now is the Boomina happened in Kelana Jaya Hypermarket..... Kaboom!
but i like the ideas of wearing undie n bra ...... how about guy? Thong? G-String? or no string at all? Just bring ur own hanging tom

1:13 AM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Welcome to the blogger world. Anyway..talking abt this stupid policy in hypermarket always make me annoying...It is so true that they have installed security systems that cost them arm and leg and they nv make use of it. It is either the security system is too dumb to use (must be cheap) or they are too stupid and under utilised it.

Anyway..i think this is the task for the bitch, so that she won't get unemploy..haha..just like our toilet ladies that collect money from u at the entrance.

Alrite ..u just need to blog more n blog out those u r not happy abt..ahhahah

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home