Friday, September 16, 2005

LOVE ME ..LOVE ME NOT..


i have never like animals... as i think or rather feel that they don't like me..but don't get me wrong..i've multiples encounter with little creature since ...emm even i have yet to wear spectacles.

I was 3 or 4, my 1st pet was a black pup. I got from ah pa one evening.. he told me.. the fren's dog has give birth to plenty.. so he bought one for me..i have mixed feeling.. the little pup.. so tiny..yet at current home, my dad have a huge German Shephard.. 4 times my size..Never like him!!! he's the boundary for me to play outdoor...Name the pup blackie.. play a for a while.. started to love a 'LIVE TOY".Never see him again the next morning..he left without saying goodbye..i did not know the reason..but pity..he's still young.

Then, after some tour to bird park... im interested with them, the very next day, ah pa make me a giant cage. 7ft x 10ft. ! After that we went shopping for birds.. 15 pairs!! Fancy colour..i like the feeling being inside the cage together with them.. trying to catch..as days gone by..the quantity grew lesser..i felt empty..each time i came back from kinder..i see at least one on the bottom of the cage..feeling guilty one evening i let the remaining off .. actually only remain.. 3-4 of them. I got wack that evening..

Bunny was my 3rd encounter..which little girl would not love a rabbit..?? Survive in my playground for merely 3 days..hah!!..then i was told by my grandma that "i'm jinks". U don't rare animals lah.. they all die because of u..

Back then i don't understand..so never bother..
So next, come a bounce of gold fish..guess what.. this time.. ah pa.. make me a swimming pool!! No joke.. a cement & tiles made fish pond cum pool!!I was ah pa place the fishes one by one.. & get me to change to swim attire & swim together with the fishes...i was like .. the MERMAID..
So each evening.. i waited until ah pa come home.. so that he can put me in the pond..But happy days never last... as i start building mini "RIP" tombs for these little mermaids..it only last slightly more than a week..

Following, i have turtles that die in 2 days..my sisters's turtle live until now.. until we release to lakes.., also a lot others that never survive more than a week under my curse!

Until, i was 20.. a bunch of fools gave me a pair of hamsters..i got mad.. having told them my pass history.. yet they got me this lively thing.! My sisters love them though.. get a lot of fancy houses for them to live in..& NOW WHAT?? Again in a very tragic way..they left me..they fighted & bit of each other body parts... ugly.. one backside came off & the other one.. neck almost severe..no pet shop.. take them in.. reason?? buy a new pair... (mo tak kau)..
For the very 1st time i broke down....& ask..is it true.. what my grandma said?? But why this little creature?? Then i swear not to havemotional feeling towards any of them..

Until DOOBY, my future husband's.a lab. Smart, obedient...& was there for him..I keep telling myself not to go near.. never start a relationship..i'll kill them!! I did.. DOOBY was with us for a year.. a wonderful year...& i cry like a baby.. as she took her own way..My bf blame himself for not taking good care of her..My mom & ah pa was sad too..

Then, Faith walk in to our life..another Lab. Really .. she just walk in to our front door.. my mom think its DOOBY reincarnate..!True Faith is obedient.. not as beautiful & smart as DOOBY but ...then we found out that Faith actuaclly pregnant!We'll were happy.. ah mi ah pa was anxious..

The big day comes, she gave my parents 7 grandchildren... 4 girls(like us) + 3 sons. its Precious (RIP), Miracle, Hope, Joy, Smart, Rich & Heal..4 pure black & 3 pure white!! Beautiful...they are like my parents grandkids now.. spend every moment with them.. I understand though.. at least this little pups goes to them when they call..their 4 daugthers only go to them when they need money!!! ah pa make them 3 cages so far as they grew fast..

At almost 27, again i had the mixed feeling..i like to watch them play after a hard day of work.. very entertaining.. yet i never go close to them...never really hold them..i really wanted to..but again TO LOVE OR NOT TO LOVE?

ps: to think of it.. i'm lucky.. ah pa always there for me..

2 Comments:

Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Well, after knowing you for ages. Never knew you dont have the animals luck, thus having the curse that no animals can get close to you?
But i dont think that is true, is just co-incident! Cheer up!
chose to LOVE becoz you are lovable!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I feel very touchy yet sad after reading this. But i dun think that is curse, is the animals choose to leave you. Don't be afraid to approach the 7 lovely pups.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home