Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Unconditional LOVE


I've had a some decent conversation with a dear fren today.He is upset over some thing that happen to the him & the family lately. The topic that attracted me the most is the one related to the mother. She was upset. He thinks that the sister contributed to this nightmare since her relationship with a new man. I didn't ask how the sister nor the sister's man treated her.. but when tears falling down from a mother's eyes...we sin!

i'll never say that i'm a perfect or a loving daughter.I'm a person who don't like to obviously announce or show my affection. i only have a short motive.. i want her to be happy..And i'lltry my best to make her happy. I'm the eldest in my family my job is to keep the family intact. FYI, 10 years ago i don't even talk to her.. for at least 2-3 years..
But as i grow older now..can we see clearly? Who has been there fo the pass 20-30 years? who is the person who give me a big cheque when my business was down?

I had a good lecture to one of my sister.(Z).(fyi i have 3 of them).She was heart broken 2 months back after a 6 years relationship. Still recovering. Move back home.. moody all the time..i understand..she lost almost everything within a blink of eye. Not easy.But do our mother do understand? I was the one who relay the news to her & keep assuring her that Z will be ok. MOM cried that nite.. she didn't even sleep for worrying for Z. Same things happen for the next days...as for Z, u can only see her every late nite..

I came out with a silly idea of helpin Z to recover & making my mom feel good at the same time.. buy a nice car.! Everyone were happy with the plan.My mum was hoping Z appreciate it & will keep her at home. So the car came..no sign of Z coming home early..until yesterday..my mum call her at 10pm asking where was she..i didn't know the answer.. but my mum was upset.! Then i've got an sms form Z saying we all not understanding.. she wanted to focus in her carreer & so..

Not understanding? Who is not understanding now?? A mother who worried sick for the emotionally unstable child? Or the ungreatful child who make the mom worried all the time? How can u expect the mom knowing whatever u are facing out there without any comunication? When was the last time u bring ur mom for tea?

Have she forgoten that whatever we have today are 101% from our dear mother? We were very very difficult when I was young. My dad got bankrupt & owe people money..we got chase out from my grandma house..then we rented a "HUT" in Taikong with no money on hand.We slept on cement floor, no tv,no anything & eat rejected vege & meat...
With 4 child, my mom work almost 20 hours a day to make ends meet. Waking up as early as 4am as a helper in pasar, follow by helper in a noddle stall, washing mangkuk, cleaning lady at people office, taking stranger's clothes to clean..& a lot more odd jobs. Can we do that for her?

As we grew up now.. who is the person who prepare the daily meal still? or offering you some $$$ when u need in emergency?

Do u know that she is the only person who love us without any CONDITION?? your sibling might love u with the condition u care for them & give them sufficient MONEY. Your partner (lover) will only love u provided u have good looks or good in bed or doesn't have any weird attitude.Your fren will love you only if u don't have problems or with same kinda style or even when u have plenty of $$$. So , THINK ABOUT IT!!

Have we ever ask ourself why we always hurt the person who is UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING us the most? with our action & words? We have pressure from work or relationship or any stupid things outside... & we always take them as our punching bags!! Why? Would you only want to cry out & blame yourself & feeling regret for not treating her good enough when her time ends?Would we?

5 Comments:

Blogger Samlulu said...

Guess Z will understand it by that time she is gonna give all her luv to the family.
Btw, i think u r a great sister.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Sa-lute-te to SY ..... i agree with samlulu, you're great sis!
you want to jadi my sis?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

may be i'm good..or maybe i'm too demanding too..but anything to do with mum... no tolerance!!
i'm sure samlulu & cheeky agree also!

porito, u already have 2 sister mah.. why so 'tam sam'!! Add another one lagi headache..ooo..my expectation very high one leh..

2:58 AM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

i dont mind to have more sisters as long i know it is a good sister!
hope this topic can reach to the ppl out there who in this dilemma!
cheers

2:58 AM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

sometime i asking myself, am i a good son?

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home