Friday, September 16, 2005

My Man


Its Friday nite and spending 2 hours of watching Patch Adams. Did anyone remember that Robin William acted this true story...? its my 5th time watching this show... & for all 5 times i have tears rolling down.. strange.. i knew all the storyline..but its a very good movie.. Robin William is good!! I love his movie!! Mrs Doughtfire, Jumanji, & and more... well i'm alone..until my ex- colleague, EY call & need some info from my office.. so i'm back in my office now.

Why am i alone?? My man, has accompany my little sister( Ah Fat) to watch Spice Girl's Mel C Showcase in KL..since 5pm this afternoon..Ah Fat is a die hard fans.. since little girl. She's under 18, therefore my wonderful man has volunteer to bring her there with my IC..!! Well he never knew any of these Perempuan Rempah's song.. but.. he's going for my sister sake cause non of us (the elder sister) is going to do that.. & since its in a bar & bistro.. he thinks its better that a man like him bringing her there.

Frankly, i'm touch.. he never enjoy clubbing..but he's taking a responsible as a brother for my dear little sister..i'm proud of himm.. tumb ups to my man..!! Can plus some point!!.. can make a good husband i think??

mmm.. better reward him nicely tonite...hehhehe cheers
ps: ladies .. sorry.. my man dun have younger brother!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Por Por Channel said...

Although you dont have a younger brother, but you still have some potential "Boy" friends....

8:55 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I can't believe that Ah Fat still into Spice Gal. So loyal!!!!!!!!

Your man is great u better treat him well!! Otherwise i am gonna u to Cherating again!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home