Friday, September 23, 2005

Getting A Life Time Sentence



i'm interested on writing in this topic due to my jugdement date is getting close..soon in less than 70 days i'll be procecuted

I feel like i'm being procecuted in a majistret court..to defence myself before i'm being sentence for a lifetime..

Judge : Do you have anymore question young lady?
M=M : err .. ya.. plenty..
Judge: ok , do it before i sentence u..

M=M : 1) Will my 'outside' friend include me when there's any happening occasion?
Judge: Maybe.. provided u go alone & don't wear Cinderella shoe!


M=M : 2) Can i runaway when there's abuse of words going on?
Judge: Maybe.. depend where..but normally only to your own mother house.

M=M : 3) Will i still be attractive to other people?
Judge : Could be.. but man cannot come near to u.!

M=M : 4) Will my friend store me in cool room..for in case of emergency only..?
Judge :Most probably..!


M=M : will my.. ..ahhh
Judge : Ok young lady.. no more question..anyhow it won't change the outcome of the procecution... so..BANG.. you, Money=Me, is procecuted to a lifetime sentence effectively from 10th of December 2005. No revoked or refile of disatisfaction allowed no matter what happens. There will be no compensation on extra work or injuries nor even any salary is to be given even if u feel like a WHORE or MAID!The END.Court.Next....

3 Comments:

Blogger Money=Me said...

Getting married its like a lifetime commitment.Not so much on afraid of being commited but more on being ill treated! And the top of the reason is about changes. No one like major changes in their life, as its contents a lot of uncertainty.!There is thousands of questions, what if? So back to square one,it is the security feeling coming from myself & the other person.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

I guess you have forgotten this:
"When i have kid(s), can i still have late nite outing?"

I wonder what is from the judge.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Por Por Channel said...

wei, dont say until like this lah. sound very dangerous to have a r/s and move on to the next stage!
should i stay single?

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home