Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Isaac happy, Mama Happy??


I was playing with my beloved boy on his Popo & Kung kung's bed.. after a hard day work. We try to make each other laugh..we play & enjoy ourselves so much.. I love to hear his laughter.. its a magical potion to heal every stress and kiss up everything.

All of a sudden.. he stop..and climb on my chest. And start telling me this.. "Isaac happy, Mama happy?' YES mama so happy!!! Mama happy that my little boy can share with me his feelings and ensure the mama feels the same.

Its makes me feels like walking on air.. and my boy is a Big Boy now..We chat everyday..he'll tells me all his routine or adventure during the day.. and he aspect me to do the same. He's like a new soul mate to me..we watch TV & read together, like to eat the same type of food..ie sushi.. loovee going to bookshops..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home