Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bed Time.. the time i enjoyed most

Another story about how my son amused me with his little intellegence. The reason why i would love to put this down here..coz i wanna read this in future, when he's a grown up.. and by reading this blog will be a nice down memory lane..and plus how proud i am/was with little Isaac.end

I always love spending bedtime with him, especially now at this age. He demands me to play a little hide and seek followed by a story telling before bedtime. He love "Noah's Ark' most. Love the animals, the thounder storm God has made and will always end it with a little prayer thanking God.

I started reading to him since young.. really young..when he was just 4 months old.!! Kiasu eh? No... I just love reading to him.. telling him about things happening around and naming everything he sees in the book. Besides, I love singing to Isaac with the words and things we sees around. I guess.. I just love playing "mummy" like the one u sees on TV!

Well to cut story short, until now we still practice story telling or singing at bedtime. Either I'll tell him some new stories or he'll tell me some sories he knows from his short little sentences.

Today, I'm particularly proud of him as he can read The Alphabet.. well almost entirely and showing it off to me in mum's place. And during bedtime..he counted numbers from 1 to 8!!! He was counting fishes and crabs on the book...and he recognised the numbers as well..WELL DONE son..!!

This fast development makes me so proud to be a mummy..and i'm sure all the mummies out there are definitely proud of their own child. Its hard for me to share with others as people will think i'm a show off.. and some even commented that i'm exagerating..but whatever they say..I'm PROUD!Perhaps the nutritious foods he consume, or the long hours that we spend to learn and play together or just ..he's plain smart...Whatever it is, i'm going to reward him with more books.. & love..

Isaac is 1 year 5 months 25 days old.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Storyteller said...

Hello!! visited ur blog again after some time :)

yes, u've got urself a genius boy-boy! PTL, we love to see his progress :)

luv, chris n sofea

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home