Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mom - A dedication


Wow.. this is my 1st year of celebrating mother's day as a mother!!I'm happy..I've got a new hp as a gift from my husband. But the truth is all i wanted is to spend this day with my son son..maybe in secret recipe to share a piece of nice cake. And I only have one wish..'may my little precious be healthy always'

This is not another lame write up for Mother's Day Celebration. Although this special day is just around the corner.

I'm putting this up to remind myself what a total failure i am as a daughter.Again this year I've fail to provide what my mum wanted the most.. a place call home.Its been my no.1 dream and focus for the past few years and yet this another year of empty promises.

She mentioned about wanting a massage chair 2 years ago as one of her fren got it as a mother's day present..I told myself then that i'll try to get one for her this year..but again i can't even afford the head rest!!

I praying hard that by this time next year i won't be writing this again..As by then i'm sure i'll be busy help her packing to our new house.!

As

1 Comments:

Blogger Por Por Channel said...

So touch!

Happy mother's day to you!

i m way worst than you if were to compare!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home