Wednesday, May 02, 2007

7 months has passed us by



My baby is 7 months old today, also means that i've been a proud mother for 7 months.
its been an emotional roller coasters. Not that i'm sad at times but I have the feeling of worries for my baby all the times. Its been the most challenging time of my life.

7 months is not a long period..not short either. I remember the 1st 1-2 months was the toughest. i held on to my baby basically alone...trying to fine tune my little child's need & preference..After that, all i can note down was every single of his smile, each of his speech and all the mobility improvement everyday. Its Beautiful..watching him growing up.Anyway this is what I wanted in the beginning.. watching him grow. I want to be the 1st to see him smile, to be around when he needs someone..

I stay as a full time mother for 5 months before started to work again, getting back to work isn't easy at all. I miss my sweetie every single moment, wondering what's happening & what's he's doing..somehow i can't kick off the attachment from him.I really have to thanks my beloved mother who willingly gave up her easy job and take him over, she is the best person to take my place when i'm not around, in fact she's even better.She and my dad love him more than anything on earth. I should be considered Blessed.But..I still look at my mobile phone (with his picture) every now & then..even in a conversation with clients..my mind is still with him.

Now, what i appreciate the most was every evening when i reach home, i see that smile.. the sweet little smile that i long for each day. The very same smile that assure me everytime that everything is going to be ok and every fight is worth it as long as he's there for me..and i know he will.

1 Comments:

Blogger U-Ming said...

Yalah baby worry all the time even a slight tut on the head...husband don't bother and complain...heehhehe

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home