Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My name is ISAAC

Lately, my Little Prince started to babble a lot. Learning to speak.He basically repeat the last word that u mention to him..He's brilliant !!! To me,the Mama, He's very very smart..coz he started to call his own name. I know i've not mention his name in my blog until now.. (if u ever notice). He knows he is "ISAAC". So each time when I ask ' this belong to who?" he'll say '"IZ"

I was at home with him the whole day yesterday, as usual i'll play the spelling game with him.. it sound like this. 'Gimme an I, gimme a S, gimme an A, another A, gimme a C.. then gimme...." before i can finish the sentence, he just say.."ISAAC" loudly.. I was sooooo sooo impress..

I notice that he's a fast learner and has good memory too. At 9 months old, his development is very impressive. I'm sure every mama will be proud of their own child. As for me, I'm BLESSED! I feel blessed each time i think of him, each time i see his handsome face. GOD is so good to me, he gave me what I have prayed for.. even more. A bright, smart, good looking, adorable,happy and most importantly a healthy child..Thank you...GOD

3 Comments:

Blogger kon said...

yes, staying with a baby, every day
we got surprise & feel glad..

still remember last time i was helping my sister to take care of my own niece & nephew, sharing the little details with you...ha ha... is that time you started call me "uncle", Right? my "niece".

5:02 AM  
Blogger Money=Me said...

ya..

we were so young then.. but u already started to act like an uncle mah..
so call u 'ah sok' until now...good also.. got an extra uncle.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Crystalicious said...

Seeing his face like this, i just want to kiss kiss him....So cute lah

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home